Apologetics: the branch of theology that focuses on defending and sharing the truth of the Christian faith.
Join ministers Perseus Poku and Rodney Scott as they present a seminar designed to equip students to stand firm in the faith.
Method: The Apologetics Boot Camp is a three hour workshop which introduces students to logic, metaphysics, faith, reason, ethics, and science. SOUND Reasoning Ministries instructors help students through the maze of naturalistic worldviews found on university campuses and prepare them to respond reasonably to attacks against the Christian faith.
The workshop is presented in a seminar format and utilizes relevant videos to reinforce the doctrines associated with the Bible. Students are also given opportunities to ask questions during the event.
- Students will learn about post-modernism.
- Students will learn some of the arguments for naturalism, scientism, skepticism, atheism, and other worldviews.
- Students will learn how to give a reasonable response to the non-Christian worldviews.
- Students will gain confidence in their Christian faith by understanding the relationship between faith and reason.
- Students will learn how to view the world from a Christian paradigm.
- Students will hold fast to their faith after graduating from college.
SOUND Reasoning Ministries (SRM) is a ministry designed to equip Christians in apologetics. It is the goal of SRM to educate, train, and empower Christians through workshops based on sound doctrine. Our instructors have over 18 years of experience equipping Christians in hermeneutics, theology, cults, and philosophical apologetics.
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned, as it were, with salt, so that you may know how you should respond to each person. Colossians 4:6